- All products in this catalogue are sold as novelty items only.
- Ontario customers are required by law to complete an Ontario Sales Tax Exemption Certificate. A copy of the Business registration is also required for our files from all new customers.
- All new accounts are COD Cash or Certified Cheque. VISA, MASTERCARD & DEBIT CARDS are accepted with signed authorization, click here to download credit card authorization form. Terms are negotiable 3 months after the account is open and upon receipt of an approved credit application. Normal credit terms: Net 30 days. Past due invoices will be charged a late penalty of 2% monthly.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported to BMS Enterprises within 48 hours of receipt of goods. All merchandise leaves our warehouse in good condition. If the cartons are received damaged, opened or have been re-taped, the customer must file a claim with the carrier responsible at the time of delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in the Canadian dollar.
- New accounts MUST have a minimum opening order of $250.00 before taxes. Subsequent orders have a $250.00 minimum before taxes. Orders less than that are subject to a $20.00 service fee. Back orders do not apply.
- Changes and additions to your order can only be made the day the order is placed. Any changes and additions after this time will be considered a new order and subject to the minimum order service fee.
- All return product claims MUST be authorized by BMS Enterprises before any returns are accepted. Failure to obtain BMS authorization before returning product may result in refusal of the shipment at the sender's expense. ONLY manufacturer defects will be authorized for return. The merchandise returned must be free of all customers' markings and tags. All merchandise must be in its original packaging. Due to health and hygiene we cannot issue credit for returned items which have been opened or used. Shop worn products will not be accepted for return. Discontinued items are not eligible for credit.
- On refused orders, a 20% restocking fee, plus all freight charges will be charged to the customer. Additional shipping charges will be applied to orders that are re-shipped.
- NSF cheques will result in credit terms being changed to COD Cash or Certified Cheque. All pending orders will be held until the balance is cleared. The customer will be charged a service charge of $25.00 to cover bank fees.
- Tracking down a shipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Guaranteed sale! Can't sell it? Return it for a credit and take something else. Certain restrictions apply. Item must be returned within three months from purchase date with the product and packaging in original condition. For more details please contact customer service. You can't lose with BMS Enterprises.
We want you to be successful. Your success means our success!